Saturday, October 31, 2015

internet favorites for november: favorite things from instagram

My favorite instagram users, consistently, are the illustrator/designers Leah Reena Goren, Kaye Blegvad, Amelie Mancini, Louise Lockhart, and Phoebe Wahl. I also love the Swedish mother Erica (but her photos fill me with so much longing and delight I can barely look at them),  photographer Diana Markosian, and (for art project inspiration) Maya Climbs Trees, Kirsten Rickert's homeschooling account.

 But I follow something like 700 other accounts, and so here are some screenshots of favorite things I've seen on instagram (not all these accounts are consistently amazing, but some are--you be the judge)--inspiration for writing, painting, and photography.

1. Julia Rothman















7. Hyperallergic


8. Sam Is Home




PS Here are all the other Internet Favorites!

PPS Here is my instagram :)

No comments:

Post a Comment